- 1 (19-ounce) pizza crust dough
- 1-cup Bacon
- ¼ cup Shredded cheese to hold topping in place sliced
- 2 cups Lettuce finely chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- Squeeze desire amount of Mayo
- Preheat oven to 495°.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on a 14-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spread cheese over dough then add bacon, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake at 495° for about 5 minutes and pop any bubbles after that cook until crust is browned. After taking out of oven add Mayo, Lettuce and tomatoes Cut into 10 wedges.
*Cooking times may vary according to your oven