- 1 (19-ounce) pizza crust dough
- 1 can of Chili Dog Sauce (Any Brand)
- Cut up desire amount of Hot dogs to place on pizza
- 1/4 cup Purple Onions
- Preheat oven to 495°.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on a 14-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spread Chili dog sauce over dough then add the cut up hot dogs, place purple onion over the pizza. leaving a 1-inch border. Bake at 495° for about 5 minutes and pop any bubbles after that cook until crust is browned. After taking out of oven add Mustard if desired, Cut into 10 wedges.
*Cooking times may vary according to your oven