- Frozen Pizza Dough
- Crumble Topping
- 3 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface, then transfer to a baking stone, or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to pierce some holes all over the pizza (leaving about 1 inch untouched around the outside edge)
- Use a pastry brush to lightly brush some of the melted butter all over the pizza dough.
- Combined remaining melted butter with cinnamon, sugar and flour and mix with a fork until all the ingredients are moistened, and mixture is crumbly.
- Spread crumb mixture evenly around the pizza, leaving an edge of crust.
- Bake pizza in a preheated 425*F oven for 12-15 minutes, or according to pizza dough instructions.
- Once baked drizzle icing over pizza.
- Serve while still a bit warm.