- 1 (19-ounce) pizza crust dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces’ mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup pepperoni
- ¼ cup Italian sausage
- ¼ bacon
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced onion
- ¼ cup black olives
- Preheat oven to 495°.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on a 14-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Use a pastry brush to lightly brush some of the melted butter all over the pizza dough.
- Spread sauce over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Arrange cheese evenly over sauce. Arrange toppings in this order Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Onion, Green Pepper, Mushrooms and then Black olives evenly over cheese. Bake at 495° for about 7 minutes and pop any bubbles after that cook until crust is browned. Cut into 10 wedges.
*Cooking times may vary according to your oven